« Home | 25 Hot Celebrity Men » | Kaleidoscope » | Sunday Distractions » | He's here!!!! » | Secret Mission 4268: The Burn » | All Hallow's Eve » | Anniversary Celebration(s) » | Provoked Thoughts » | Anniversary » | Shouting from the Mountaintop » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Random Thoughts of Him

It seems that lately a lot of people have been asking questions and/or writing pieces that have me thinking of him. The other night he and I were talking and I told him I had not written anything down about us but I feel I just might be ready to. He encouraged me to do it, get things down before I lose them. So I've gathered a few of my random thoughts/answers about him to place here. I'm feeling rather sexy (the way he always makes me feel) so be warned.

10/26/05

Q: GIB vs SAM
Is he Good In Bed or a Sorry Ass Man? If he's SAM what are you going to do to change him? If he's GIB, what are you going to do to keep him?


A: Not only is he GIB but he's a good man period. What will I do to keep him? Ironically he wants me to open up to him, trust him, and believe in us. It's easier said than done for me, but darn it, I'm gonna try!

11/5/05

Q: Verbally Arousing
Have you ever been even more turned on by the sounds of love making? The slurping, cumming, licking, sucking, skin popping sounds that you and your partner make? What sounds turns you on?

A: The sound of him dining on my juices. The sound of him breathing hard, moaning, growling. The sound of him moving in and out of my wetness and the sound of him cumming inside me.


11/5/05

Q: Women: What makes a man unforgettable? What makes his dick, loving, or just him unforgettable and you want to cook him breakfast? What makes you crave him more and more?

A: The way he touched me - mind, body and soul.
The way he made me feel loved, protected, cherished and desired.
The way he pulled and held me to his heart tightly when we met.
The way he smelled and felt and tasted.
The way he asked me to look him in the eyes while he was inside me;
And the way he held my gaze as he moved with me.
The way he held me in his arms throughout the night.
The way he met me at the door when I returned from work;
And the way he laid me down and asked me how my day went.
The way he prays for me, encourages me and supports me.
The way he wants to be the best him he can be for me.


(Email sent after our latest late night phone call)
Date: 11/17/05
To: him
From: toneec42
Subject: I want you...

I want you to know how wet, swollen and open you have me right now. I can feel the ghost of you inside me, stretching me wide, filling me up. You were right... I don't know which I like better. Short thrusts or long strokes. But I do know I love having you inside me. So stroke me, baby. Surprise me by mixing it up. Make me moan and grip you to hold you inside. Pull out and rub yourself in my wetness. Use your tip to spread it around my clit. Oooooh, yes... make me drip, daddy! Make me say your name. Then push back inside and let me hold you until you moan mine. Give yourself to me. Turn me over onto my knees. Lick me and taste us together before you re-enter your home. Push up inside me until your sac kisses my clit. Help me make it sloppy. Let's work it until our juices coat both our thighs. Then move with me again so I can be on top. I want to ride you until we both cum again. Let's make love like we want to make a baby. Cum again. Give me your seed and feel it wash back down in my juices. Mmmmmm, feel how wet, swollen and open you have me right now.

damn.


I really hope I'm in love...

Looks like everyone's sexy/passionate side was in full bloom this weekend...:)

Wow ma:)

Wow. That is all I can say.

Got Damn!!! What the hell have I come back home to. Everyone's blog is about some passionate ass ish. Did someone put some extra hormones in the US water systems?

Sorry for the explicts I had some key lime rum cake for lunch...lol

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates