« Home | He didn't ask the right question » | Letter of Interludes » | Y chromosome » | Getting’ in the Zone » | Father's Day » | Oh my Gawd! » | I Love Me Some Ray » | Adult Eyes » | Lesson learned » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

Fetish


Mmmmm shoes...
I got a fetish for shoes
High heel
Calf working
Black
Grey
Leather

Patent
Strappy
Ornate
Make me walk taller
Make me feel more powerful
Make me stride longer
Steve Madden
Jimmy Choo
Carlos
9 West
Nothing better than finding sexy shoes at a sexy price
Nothing better than the look on a man's face when he's liking your shoes
Nothing better than having your lover love you in (and out of) your shoes




Pumps
Boots
Sandals
Hey even sneakers and Doc Martin's sometimes
Mmmm shoes
I got a fetish for shoes

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates