« Home | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » | Back in Black » | Gettin' the Heck Outta Dodge! » | Facets » | I want you » | Frustration vs Fatigue » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

Guest Appearance II

I belong to two (used to be three) online groups and have met many talented writers. And while enjoy most of the writing of my favorites, sometimes I identify with a piece so much I add it to my electronic writer's notebook - the place where I do my own writing. Now that I have this spot, I'm going to use it to spotlight some of the great talent I have come across over the years. Think of it as Tonee C.'s Poetry / Writer Spot.

This artist I'm about to share has been in my life for almost three years now. He amazes me not only with what comes out of his pen but also what comes out of his mouth regularly. He was the first person to inspire me to freestyle poetry because, as you will see, his words are easy to freestyle to. He has the ability to tap into emotions, feelings, desires with a precision that leaves you no choice but to respond. I saved this poem he sent to me; I don't even know if he plans to publish it, but if it winds up somewhere know that it belongs to Chrome*. After intense, labored negotiations I finally obtained his consent to post his original work and I want to introduce him to some and present him to others here. Ladies and gentlemen - Chrome*.

Talk to me...
You better let me know something
open your mouth and let your words
pour down over me.
If it's good to you act on it.
ride on it drip on it.
cum on it.
Speak on it.

While I strum on it with my tongue
speaking in tongues while I'm speaking on you.
Laying my language
in layers between your legs.
If you like what I said,
Talk to me...

I take instruction well so
teach me how to pronounce "pussy"..."please".
Fuck. Suck.
Tease and Thank you...
Spank you for forgetting my name
so let me remind...
(you) again.
again.
say it again... (don't stutter this time)
Talk to me...

tell me how you like it
how you want it
how you love it
how good I fuck it
where it hurts
and I'll kiss it
flip it and stick it
and make it
better than before.
whore.
be one now
for a little while
take it doggy style
Talk to me...

say "baby. behind me."
If i act like I forgot myself
then baby, remind me.
act like you know
what my name is
and teach your neighbors
the correct way to say it.
while you replay it
again and again in your screams and creams and later your dreams
and keep sayin' "ooh shit!" till I know what that means.
Talk to me...

Yeah I want it.
Yeah I love it
yeah it's good... and yeah I heard... it's mine
in your whine.
meantime, tell me something I don't know
Talk to me...

confess every secret you ever had
tell me you've been bad

or I will dig it out of you
your every sin spills from your lips
again and again while I rip till it drips
and drips
and say...
Say my name once again
and translate it into cumspeak
and come speak wit' me
come freak wit' me
cum frequently...
it's deep when we listen
to each others deep desires
tongues of fire
goin' untamed
unashamed
sayin' any thang

just don't say stop...
Talk to me.




Chrome* ~ October 13, 2003

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates