« Home | Angel in a Box » | Bread of Heaven » | Guest Appearance I » | Bringing Tears » | Hosea » | $95.22 » | Zakee » | Fetish » | He didn't ask the right question » | Letter of Interludes » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

He makes me wet

We speak for hours at a time
We chat about family
We relate stories of friendships - past and present
He makes my mind wet

We discuss theology
We quote scripture
We pray with and for each other
He makes my spirit wet

We debate our beliefs and actions
We utter our opinions
We lecture each other on our wrongs
He makes my soul wet

We whisper of dreams
We talk about desires
We share passions
He makes my heart wet

We exchange words of lust
We devulge sensitive spots
We rehearse intimate encounters
He makes my body wet

He
Makes
Me
Wet

copyright august 2005 toneec42

Watch out now. You are flexin' that poetic muscle. I'm scared of you.

Well, I try... and when I have such inspiration as "he" - it ain't that hard. I'll leave the light on - stop by often.

whew!

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates