« Home | Secret Mission 4268: The Burn » | All Hallow's Eve » | Anniversary Celebration(s) » | Provoked Thoughts » | Anniversary » | Shouting from the Mountaintop » | New Look » | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » | Jacked It! » | Secret Mission Number 4080 » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

He's here!!!!



Date: Sunday - November 6, 2005

Place: Cartoon Network - Adult Swim

Time: 11 pm (EST)

What: Premiere of Aaron McGruder's "Boondocks"

All shucky-ducky! It's on now, y'all.

I love the Boondocks!!! I have all his books and read his strip religiously. Unfortunately, I don't have cable...Maybe it's time to turn back on my satelite dish...

I LOVE Riley!!

I TiVo'd the first episode and damn near pissed my pants. I'm going to enjoy this even more than I thought.

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates