« Home | Sunday Distractions » | He's here!!!! » | Secret Mission 4268: The Burn » | All Hallow's Eve » | Anniversary Celebration(s) » | Provoked Thoughts » | Anniversary » | Shouting from the Mountaintop » | New Look » | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » 

Saturday, November 12, 2005 

Kaleidoscope

So much swirling around right now I don't know where to start. Let's see...

Pain
Michael made me scream yesterday. (Come back, Zed. Not that way.) We worked on shoulders and he kept pushing me on one exercise until I screamed. Now my left shoulder really hurts. I think I tore something.

Exhaustion
I cleaned my home office today. All friggin' day! Now I actually have to do some work and all I really want to do is lie on the futon.


Relief
At least a little. I finally got one of the three consulting fees I was owed. Just in time to stop me from hollering at someone. Now the other two should be here within the week or I'm still going to holler!


Anxious
I really, really, really want to buy a home! I want to own my own home and be able to decorate and do whatever I want in it. My goal is to buy something mid/late next year but I might go looking tomorrow after church
.

Swamped
I have so much homework and work to do it's not even funny. I've got about 5 books to read, 10 articles, projects to plan, work for my students to plan, emails to right (and write), professional development to plan and prepare for... the list goes on. Yet here I am writing in my blog and watching Trading Spaces. (Which is probably why I want to buy a home. Hmmm...)


Excited
The new
Harry Potter movie opens November 18th! That's Friday! I shall be there on Friday! (Shut up! I am not a geek!)

Horny
I really want to kiss a man right now. I'm craving it like I crave licorice. My lips, my tongue... I can almost taste him. Whew! Where's a man when you need him?!


Creative
I want to do something creative - knitting, take photographs, painting, writing, singing, sewing, cooking, decorating. Something... but I can't I've got too much work.


Restless
I want to go somewhere. Greece, the Caribbean, Spain, Egypt... somewhere. But I can't; I've got too much work to do.

Guilty
I spoke with the "Ex" last night. He's depressed and saying he has nothing to look forward to when he's released in late January/early February because we're not together anymore. I tried to get him to think about his kids, the business he wants to start as things to look forward to but he's says it doesn't matter if he doesn't have his woman to share it with.

Joy
God is blessing me right now! So much so I was able to bless someone else when they needed it. Thank you, Jesus!

Pumped!
Tomorrow is the first game between the Raiders and the Broncos. Me and my local Raider Nation are gearing up here in Bronco Country. Just got the latest text from my dude Robbie - he was supposed to go to the game in Oakland but didn't make it. So now we're making plans to watch it together amidst the Bronco fans. Might end up fightin' but we're (Raiders) gonna send them (Broncos) back home hurtin'! Black and Silver, Babee! (That's probably why Michael hurt me yesterday; he's a die-hard Bronco fan.)

Lonely
I miss him so much. I would love to just rest in his arms right now. Smell his scent. Feel his presence near me.

Ahem...I'm a man.

*crickets chirping*

KZ

Yes, you are... and a very talented one, let you tell it.

YOu just became my new best friend....RAIDER NATION!!!!!!!!!
Originally from Oaklnad...now living in Giants & Jet's land....UGH!

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates