« Home | Kaleidoscope » | Sunday Distractions » | He's here!!!! » | Secret Mission 4268: The Burn » | All Hallow's Eve » | Anniversary Celebration(s) » | Provoked Thoughts » | Anniversary » | Shouting from the Mountaintop » | New Look » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

25 Hot Celebrity Men

First... There was a fire in my kitchen this morning, y'all! I dropped some waffles in the toaster and went to brush my teeth. When I came back there were flames coming out of the toaster! I popped up the waffles and it was still on fire. I grabbed some tongs, threw the waffle in the sink then opened the balcony doors and brought in a fan (I so did not want the smoke detector to go off!). I guess I really didn't need the carbs.

Anyway this was a question asked in one of my online groups and I've thought about it and decided to bring it here. I'm still not sure about the ranking but these are my top 25.

25. Cordazer "Calvin" Broadus aka Snoop Dogg (just this look, though)
24. Christopher Bridges aka Ludacris
23. Eddie Spears
22. Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock
21. Keith Hamilton Cobb
20. Harold Perrineau Jr.
19. Terrence Dashon Howard
18. Dennis Haysbert
17. Chris Webber
16. Gary Dourdan
15. Andre Benjamin aka Andre3000
14. Trevor Smith Jr. aka Busta Rhymes
13. Michael Spears
12. Mekhi Pfifer
11. Antonio Banderas
10. Richard T. Jones
9. D. Christopher Judge
8. James Todd Smith aka LL Cool J
7. Dante Smith aka Mos Def
6. Omar Epps
5. Michael Ealy
4. Keanu Reeves
3. Michael Jordan
2. Tupac Shakur (Okay he's dead now but when he was alive - those eyes!)
1. Oshea Jackson aka Ice Cube

you got a very nice list of hunks...where's Terrell Owens??? I know he's been an ass hole lately, but he's phyne...

Man now that's "A" list right there...:)

How can you have a list like this without ya boy Knockout?

KZ

Prof GQ
Even before his latest exploits, I didn't think TO was all that attractive. Being an athlete I really don't find him attractive now with his me only attitude. But hey, this is my top 25 - everyone should have one.

Dee-Dee
I did good, huh ma?

Zed
I can't let everyone know how phyne I think you are. Then more women would be jocking you and I'd never have a chance. ;)

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates