« Home | Fetish » | He didn't ask the right question » | Letter of Interludes » | Y chromosome » | Getting’ in the Zone » | Father's Day » | Oh my Gawd! » | I Love Me Some Ray » | Adult Eyes » | Lesson learned » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

Zakee

AKA Larry. My row dogg before I knew what a row dogg was. My heart. My confidant. The one person who I trust to know me better than I know myself. One of the few people (What up, Ray?!) I trust to love me as I am unconditionally and without ceasing. My heart.

We've been through so much together (Oak Knoll Park, Divinity 6 etal). We know each other's dirt (man if there was ever someone who could do an expose on me - it's Larry), triumphs, and hurts. And although we are separated physically, no one and nothing can break our bond. He's my heart.

I don't tell him nearly enough how much I love him and I don't tell him how proud I am of him. But am. He has done and will do great things; I know it like I know there's air to breathe. And I am proud of him and proud to call him brotha-friend.

He's always there for me. Sometimes before I even know I need him. And I am blessed to have him in my life. I look forward to the day I make him an uncle because I want my child to know him and know his strength, caring, kindness, crazy humor, gentleness, wisdom, and love. No child could be more blessed than to have Larry in their life.

He's my heart. He's my Zakee.

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates