« Home | Bringing Tears » | Hosea » | $95.22 » | Zakee » | Fetish » | He didn't ask the right question » | Letter of Interludes » | Y chromosome » | Getting’ in the Zone » | Father's Day » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

Guest Appearance I

When (Will You?)

When I am down
Will you write me a poem?
When I'm caught up in the whirlwind of the storm
Will you shelter me from harm?
When I am on the edge about to fall
Will you grab my arm?
When the world is so cold to me
Will you keep me warm?
When all my prized possessions are stolen from me
Will you promise to be my lucky charm?
When I feel like sleeping in because of the ignorance of the world
Will you tell me baby it will be okay and be my alarm?
When I put you before me
Will you remember to do the same?
When I'm down and out
Will you still adore me?
When my shadow is overshadowed by the darkness
Will you be my shade?
When I'm wounded from fighting too many wars
Will you help me fight the battles?
When I'm deaf toward a person and have got the wrong impression
Will you help me to hear when that snake rattles?
When tribulations try to consume us
Will you remember that we are on the same team?
When you're about to cry
Will you tell me what's exactly on your mind exactly?
When my back is against the wall
Will you still back me?
When you're down
Will you run to me because I can make you happy?
When you think of me
Will you smile?

When you're not near me
Will you find a way to pick up a phone and dial?
When we make love
Will you want me to have your child?
When we get married
Will you keep all of your vows?

Adapted from a poem by *The Beautiful Mind*

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates