« Home | The News » | Welcome to 2006! (Guest Appearance IV) » | New Year's Resolutions » | Secret Mission #5623 » | Smile through the Tears » | Strength » | Thankful » | Random Thoughts of Him » | 25 Hot Celebrity Men » | Kaleidoscope » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

Guest Appearance V

Until the end of time
I'll be there 4 u
U own my heart and my mind
I truly adore u
If God one day struck me blind
Your beauty I'd still see
Love is 2 weak 2 define
Just what u mean 2 me
- Prince
Nothing can introduce this lady better than her own words:
"I am a true southern lady. I'm a divorced mother of 3 boys. I love life and I love to smile and laugh. I have so many interests. Music is my passion, especially jazz, and writing poetry. I have a passion for life and a passion for love." Friends and visitors, I bring you Luscious Honey.
I Want To Be Loved

Will I ever hear those words whispered in my ear?
I live for this day.
Will I ever be in the arms of a strong embrace?
I just want to be held.
Will I ever be looked deep in my eyes and see a passion that burns?
For only I?
Loving so sweet I don’t ever want to share.
Will I ever be held deep into the night?
I’m so tired of sleeping alone.
Will I ever feel so precious and treasured?
I want to feel adoring kisses on my face.
Will I ever be the only one that he needs?
I want to be the reason [he smiles].
Will I ever be [his] all and all?
I want to be the one [he shares his] life with.
Will I ever be whole?
A piece of me is walking around somewhere in this world.
Will he ever come to me?
Will I ever?
Will I ever?
Will I ever hear I LOVE YOU?
I just want to be loved.

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates