« Home | Anniversary » | Shouting from the Mountaintop » | New Look » | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » | Jacked It! » | Secret Mission Number 4080 » | Guest Appearance II » | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Provoked Thoughts

Organized Noise does "Thought Provoking Tuesdays" and his latest entry really hit home with what I am currently going through. So instead of answering his questions in an response on his blog, I decided to devote an entire entry here on mine.

1. What kind of love do you want?
I want a comfortable love. The kind of love where we are each other's best friends, confidantes, lovers, playmates, and biggest support. I want a love that I can trust in; one that would never hurt me intentionally and/or irrepairable. I want a love that is undeniable. He knows in his heart, body and soul I am she and I know that he is him. I want a love delivered and sanctioned by God.

2. What has someone done to/for you that made you realize that they love you?
Stopped what he was doing, got down on his knees and prayed for and with me when I was hurting.

3. What have you done to/for someone that made them realize that you love them?
Prayed without ceasing for him.

4. What is the difference between loving someone, and being "in love" with someone?
When you love someone you want to see them prosper and be well. It can be romantic or platonic. When you are "in love" with someone you are romantically involved (or want to be). You want what is best for them and will sacrifice for them. You support them in every way you can, many times putting their needs and desires ahead of your own.

This is exactly what I had in mind when I decided to create "Thought Provoking Tuesdays". I am glad that you really took time out to think about the questions and answer them honestly. Thank you for being a part of "TPT" and I hope that you are blessed with the type of love you're looking for, if it hasn't already been given to you.

See you next Tuesday

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates