« Home | Father's Day » | Oh my Gawd! » | I Love Me Some Ray » | Adult Eyes » | Lesson learned » 

Sunday, July 17, 2005 

Getting’ in the Zone

Yeesss

Slip up behind me

Quietly

Let your body pause

Just a whisper away

No-don't touch

Yet

Linger

Let anticipation grow

Allow me to get used to the feel of your breath

Your heat

Now, just when I'm about to moan

Just when my eyes slide close from the want of you

Touch me lightly

Run your strong hands through my hair

Down my nape

Across my shoulders

Over my back

Until

You hit my spot

Stop

Hold

Don't move

Don't squeeze

Just rest

Breathe in my scent just below my ear

Let your lips linger there

But don't touch

Yet

Now I'm torn

Do I want you to kiss me or caress me?

I don't know

So I wait

Wait for you to

Fall down on your knees

And do both

Touch me, caress me with your hands, your lips, your tongue

Just in that spot

That spot

Right there

Where my spine meets my, my, my...

Yeesss, right there

You know where

tonee c.

Copyright 4.23.03

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates