« Home | New Year's Resolutions » | Secret Mission #5623 » | Smile through the Tears » | Strength » | Thankful » | Random Thoughts of Him » | 25 Hot Celebrity Men » | Kaleidoscope » | Sunday Distractions » | He's here!!!! » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Welcome to 2006! (Guest Appearance IV)

Lead me on girl if you must
Take my heart and my love
Take of me all that you must
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
'N if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever Wherever Whatever
- Maxwell
It's was a blessed and wonderful holiday - I'll share more later. But for now I wanted to present another poet and his work. I recently met this man and I have been very impressed with his writing. I have several of his pieces and it was difficult to choose just one to spotlight. (As soon as I thought I had my pick, he'd post something else that was equally impressive.) I picked this piece because it speaks to my heart where I am right now. Words like these are what I desire and deserve to hear from the (future) man in my life. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Sweet.


Willingness

If I could ease your past then I would

If I could take every tear that you've cried, and throw them in the air,
and watch the clouds embrace them,
then I would.

If I could have met you years ago and made you the first Mrs. Sweet
I would, but since I can't what I will do is this.

I will take everyday that I am awake
just to say, "I love you"

Freeze frame every moment that we are together
so when tomorrow comes,
I can repeat everything that we said
and everything that we did
because every moment with you is worth reliving all over again

I will spend everyday trying to make you fall in love with me
trying to make you realize
everytime you look into my eyes,
you will see a man who cries
not just tears, but life
because each tear that falls allows my passion for you to grow

I will love you in spite of your past
I will love you because of your past

because your past
is just your past
and past me there is nothing
and whoever you have been with in the past
doesn’t matter
because who you are with now
is who you are supposed to be with now

What I will do is
Rub your head because you expect me to
Rub your feet because you want me to
Rub your back because you will me to
Rub your thighs because you desire me to
Rub your soul because you need me to
and believe me sweetheart,
all I want to do, is do what you want me to

I will invite you into every area of my life
allow you to see those spots that hurt the most
even though they were supposed to be covered for life
but I know before I can make you my wife
I must first make you my life
make you feel comfortable in my space
convince you to take your place
because next to God there is you

This is not a race that I want to run alone
winning is natural to me
it is what I am destined to do,
but winning is not winning at all
if I can't win with you
so will you run with me?

What I will do is make you promises
BUT DON'T BE AFRAID
Because with me promises made
are promises kept
and promises kept
are destinys fulfilled
and I promise to love you into your destiny
So pack your bags,

you are coming with me

What I will do is
Take one phrase and present it to you,

Will you marry me?
Take my two kids and offer them to you
Take three moments to wait for your answer
Take your fourth finger and put
Five diamonds on it
Take six days to tell you that I love you
Take seven days to show you how much I love you
Take eight minutes to make you cum
And take nine months to see what comes
Give you ten breaths to push what might come
Take eleven months go give you all that I have
And take twelve months to reflect on our anniversary

So you see
No one knows like I know what you mean to me
But this is my life and you are my life
And there are few things in this world that I know
But I do know this
For you
I will
Do
Anything

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates