« Home | Shouting from the Mountaintop » | New Look » | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » | Jacked It! » | Secret Mission Number 4080 » | Guest Appearance II » | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

Anniversary


Today is the 37th anniversary of the day of my birth. It's been a wonderful, full weekend but more on that later. I just wanted to take a minute to mention a few things that reminded me how blessed I am this day (in no particular order):

1. The first voice I heard today was the man I love wishing me "Happy Birthday"...
2. My mom had one of her co-workers show her how to send me an e-card (bless her heart)...
3. My sista-friend called and left me a "Happy Birthday" message at work even though I took the day off...
4. I was able to take the day off and still get paid...
5. Three people texted me "Happy Birthday"...
6. One of my "children" texted me an "I love you" message just because...
7. My best friend got a job offer after only being unemployed for 2 weeks (God answers prayers y'all!)...
8. Another sista-friend invited me over for dinner tonight complete with a birthday cake...
9. My personal training session was free today...
10. I lost 6 more pounds...
11. More importantly I've lost one clothing size and I got guns now (again)!...
12. All my bills are paid and I still have money in the bank...
13. All my bills are paid, I have money in the bank and I have three outstanding consulting fees pending...
14. I have a consulting job on the side...
15. The man I love sent me a birthday cake bouquet...
16. I got more clothes than I know what to do with...
17. I got more shoes than, well, you can never have too many shoes...
18. My sista-friend had a healthy baby boy 10 days ago...
19. I have "family" in a city that isn't "home" and where I knew no one when I arrived...
20. I get to have a new driver's license (and driver's license picture) now...
21. I didn't follow through with the wedding even though it would've been the safe option...
22. I really do love him regardless...
23. I know Jesus, personally...
24. No one can take #23 away from me...
25. I decided to end my hiatus with the choir...
26. We (the choir) have two CD's coming out in December...
27. I've reunited with my father's side of the family...
28. I have my "little" brother back...
29. I know He will bless me with a family of my own someday...
30. He blesses me to be good at what I do everyday...
31. I'm setting up an additional retirement plan...
32. I have my own business...
33. I'm making plans to buy my first home...
34. I have the car of my dreams (it's a Jeep thang, y'all wouldn't understand)...
35. I have the respect of my family and friends...
36. I am His child...
37. I know I am loved today.

That was a beautiful list. Thats a great thing to do on your birthday...I'm glad you had a good one.

Dang it....I missed it:(

Happy Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie....WooooWhooo!

Great and Sweet list ma!:)

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates