« Home | New Look » | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » | Jacked It! » | Secret Mission Number 4080 » | Guest Appearance II » | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

Shouting from the Mountaintop

I can't sleep tonight. He won't let me. I have a word for you...

You found me almost 3 years ago. You came into my life and your words touched me. Your unheard voice held a timbre, a tone, that reached into my heart and took hold. Because I recognized it. Because you recognized me. You were he I had prayed for and I was she. So many times we spoke to and with each other and it was Him speaking through us. Showing up and showing out in our lives. We reached for each other even when we didn't know why or how. We held each other. We supported one another. We loved even when we didn't have the freedom to do so. We have grown together and separately. But we have come back to one another time and time again.

Now we sit on the precipice of our hearts' desire. And we tremble. We tremble because of the awesomeness of God and His continued blessing. We tremble because we fear messing up. We tremble, rightly so, because we are where angels fear to tread - in the glory of the Lord and the manifestation of His love for us. Us - you and me. He loves us so much, He not only gave the ultimate sacrifice, but He continues to give. He continues to bless. He is giving us, us - you and me. A powerful match made in heaven. Brought together by His doing.

You insist on fulfilling the role of Hosea, when He calls you David - a man after His own heart. A man flawed, struggling, but always turning to Him and rejoicing over His goodness. You insist on trying to stand on your own, fight your demons as you see fit. You insist on trying to move and guide things you cannot control. You refuse to let go. To let Him. He has shown you glimpses of what will be, but you do not wait on the Lord. You move, manipulate and rush things and are frustrated because they will not come when you want. But they will come, my love, on His time.

He made me a prophet and a soldier (thank you, Jesus) and He speaks to me, with me and through me. He made you a king and warrior and He wants to use you to protect His prophet. Will you follow Him? Wherever He might lead? However fast or slow He will take you? Will you trust in Him and not lean on your own understanding? Will you fight the battles He has for you and allow Him to vanquish your demons? Will you allow Him to complete a great work in us? Trust Him my King. Trust Him and find peace, blessing and strength in us. Be still and know He is God. And He has shown you favor through me. Take His favor and magnify His name with me.
He deems you worthy.
He deems you worthy.
He deems you worthy.

And I love you.

Hallelujah. Hallelujah to His name.

Amen....Wonderful Tonee...Ummmm...wonderful.

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates