« Home | Dreaming in Color, Living in Black and White (T's ... » | Jacked It! » | Secret Mission Number 4080 » | Guest Appearance II » | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » | Back in Black » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

New Look

It's my birthday weekend (my birthday is Monday and I'm taking a five day weekend)! So I decided to try a new look. I got this from Tre (thanks, my man). I visited his site and he had some words that touched my soul and expressed exactly how I've been feeling.

But anyway, I will be off as of Thursday and I will endeavor to finally tell you a story. It's been so long since I've actually sat down to write, other than business stuff, but now I've had some inspiration and I think it's time to get it out.

Wish me happy birthday and let me know if you like the redesign of The Command.

Happy Freakin' Birthday! Do yo' special dance!

KZ

Happy Birthday!!!!! I'll be sure to have a drink for you this weekend.

Happy Birthday T...and many more....Love the new look.

Peace and Blessings in the name of the Most High

It is with extreme happiness and bold prayers for you and yours that I send this wish of a blessed and eventful year to come on the anniversary of your birth.

I'm sure good times and inspiration will follow this well spent weekend.

We will be here, tuning in next week to share in your celebration.

Until then...

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates