« Home | I'm Back! » | Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow » | My Savior » | Catching My Breath - Part IV » | Guest Appearance VI » | Another Wedding » | Inspirational Moment » | Catching My Breath - Part III » | Catching My Breath - Part II » | Commercial Break » 

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 

Commander Log - Stardate 61466

Now I see the importance of history
Why people be in the mess that they be
Many journeys to freedom made in vain
By brothers on the corner playin' ghetto games
I ask you Lord why you enlightened me
Without the enlightment of all my folks
He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth
And He was there to quench my thirst
But I am still thirsty...
- Arrested Development

Welcome to 2008!

Hello. Allow me to reintroduce myself - I am the commander of this station. I have been gone quite awhile on a new assignment. Well, actually two new assignments... or is it three? Suffice it to say I've been busy. Deep undercover busy. and my field logs have gotten way backlogged.

I thought the purpose of doing command reports was to inform the review committee of my exploits. So when things got hectic I thought, well, the committee isn't really paying attention and it would be one less thing on my to do list. But now I realize that not doing my log subjects me to major stress from holding in all my thoughts. And as Jack Bauer and Sydney Bristow can attest, additional stress while undercover can make an agent (or commander such as myself) volatile.

So the commander is back and I will be submitting back logs of my missions for committee review. I look forward to reading any and all addenda.

Happy New year! May the grace of God cover you and blessings abound for you in the new year!

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates