« Home | Catching My Breath - Part I » | About a man from a man » | Risk Taking » | How can I forget? » | Heartbreak and Blessing » | 2 seconds off yo ass! » | Sunday Blessings » | Guest Appearance V » | The News » | Welcome to 2006! (Guest Appearance IV) » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

Commercial Break

I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
- Depeche Mode

Okay this is a break from my "catch you up blogs" to share the adventures of my recent vacation. I just got back from five days in Jamaica y'all! It was amazing and fun. I went with friends for a wedding. Actually it was a renewal of vows since the couple actually made it legal back in November before moving into their newly built house. (Gon' girl for sticking to your ideals!)

I was the maid of honor. And I tell you that's the way to do a wedding. The bride called and made the reservations with the resort. When we got there we met with the coordinator all of 10 minutes in her office, then she showed us the two possible sites, we picked one and were told to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled time. What?! That's all I gotta do? Tell you what type of bouquet I want, pick a spot and show up 5 minutes prior? Oh, hecks yeah! That's my kinda wedding!

So the rest of the time we spent relaxing, partying, laughing and basking in the island sun and hospitality. Oh and looking at the sights. Man, were there some sights! Did I mention we stayed at Hedonism II?

The happy couple

The wedding party

Ladies' Toast!

Ooo, look what I found! Can I keep him?!

Oh, and this one too!

Hey, I found another one!

Must be my lucky day cuz here's another one!

Anywho... check this link to see more photos of our adventure. I'm still adding so the album will grow.



Looks like you had a good time, and who knows, maybe next year this time, you'll be posting about YOUR wedding.

Dang ma!!!! Four! That's what I'm talking about:) Looks like you ahd fun:)

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates