« Home | Catching My Breath - Part III » | Catching My Breath - Part II » | Commercial Break » | Catching My Breath - Part I » | About a man from a man » | Risk Taking » | How can I forget? » | Heartbreak and Blessing » | 2 seconds off yo ass! » | Sunday Blessings » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Inspirational Moment

I am a boisterous river
I am a mountain story
I am a quiet feeling
I am a fragrant flower
I am a moonlit evening
I am a peaceful night
I am a writer’s thinking
I am a wealth unfathomed
And if you don’t recognize my presence
I am here
And if you don’t recognize me
I am here
I am a source of power
I am excited journey
I am a rock of patience
I am a whisper singing
I am unbridled freedom
I am the thoughtful thinking
I am love un-shattered
I am the great orgasm
And even if you don’t recognize me
I ‘m still here
And even if you don’t recognize me
I am still here
Even if you don't recognize me
I’m here
I’m here
I’m here
- Jill Scott
I Am A Kept Woman
You see there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane.
(Isaiah 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the LORD kept me moving.
(Genesis 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the LORD kept my mouth shut.
(Psalm 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid,etc…
(Matthew 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong!
(I Peter 5:7, Matthew 11:28-30)
I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! Praise the Lord and pass the filet mignon! I'm blessed to be "KEPT."

Love that song!!! That is one of my favorites!!!!

I love the ones you added...the first one is my favorite....

"I Am A Kept Woman
You see there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane."
(Isaiah 26:3)

Good reading!

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates