« Home | Catching My Breath - Part II » | Commercial Break » | Catching My Breath - Part I » | About a man from a man » | Risk Taking » | How can I forget? » | Heartbreak and Blessing » | 2 seconds off yo ass! » | Sunday Blessings » | Guest Appearance V » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Catching My Breath - Part III

Baby, baby
Baby don't leave me
Ooh, please don't leave me
All by myself

I've got this burning, burning
Yearning feelin' inside me
Ooh, deep inside me
And it hurts so bad

- The Supremes

This post is about my romantic life... (Don't blink, you might miss it.)






I told you not to blink!

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates