« Home | Strength » | Thankful » | Random Thoughts of Him » | 25 Hot Celebrity Men » | Kaleidoscope » | Sunday Distractions » | He's here!!!! » | Secret Mission 4268: The Burn » | All Hallow's Eve » | Anniversary Celebration(s) » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Smile through the Tears

What's up? I'm hangin'... slowly coming out of the fog. Actually I've been given exactly a week and a half (as of last Tuesday) to make it through then I got some 'splaining to du Luuucy! according to my bestest friend (thanks guys for checking in on me... daily). But even though my heart is heavy and my soul is tired, there have been some things that have made me smile. Here's one distraction I received the other day. Let’s see how many you can figure out. Submit your guesses; I’ll post the answers later.

Name that Christmas Carol (word play)
1. Bleached Yule
2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
4. Righteous Darkness
5. Arrival Time 2400 hours – Weather Cloudless
6. Loyal Followers Advance
7. Far Off in a Feeder
8. Array the Corridor
9. Bantam Male Percussionist
10. Monarchial Triad
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
13. Red Man En Route to Borough
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Proboscis
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
18. Delight for the Planet
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals


Update 12/19/05: The Answers
1. White Christmas
2. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
3. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
4. O Holy Night
5. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
6. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
7. Away In a Manger
8. Deck The Halls
9. Little Drummer Boy (my favorite)
10. We Three Kings
11. Silent Night
12. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
13. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
14. Let It Snow
15. Go Tell It On the Mountain
16. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
17. Who is this Child?
18. Joy to the World
19. Hark the Herald Angels
20. The 12 Days of Christmas

1. White Christmas
2.
3. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
4.
5. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
6. Onward Christian Solider
7. Away In A Manger
8. Deck The Halls
9. Little Drummer Boy
10.

11. Silent Night
12.
13. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
14. Let It Snow
15.
16. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
17
18. Joy To The World
19
20. The 12 Days Of Christmas

13 out of 20 off the top of my head. Not bad if I must say so myself

2. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (First line of Merry Christmas)

6. (Correction) Come All Ye Faithful

10. We Three Kings Of Orient Are

15. Go Tell It On The Mountain

17. Do You Hear What I Hear?

19. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

I'm only missing two now

I a not even gonna take a guess. I know very very very few Christmas song. And the ones I do know, I do not know enough to do this.

Okay I soooo don't even do xmas, so the first one I peeped was "white xmas" after that, we go into kwannza mode.
Peace

LOL! I don't know any of these. I feel so shoopid.

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates