« Home | Secret Mission Number 4080 » | Guest Appearance II » | just because... » | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » | Back in Black » | Gettin' the Heck Outta Dodge! » | Facets » 

Saturday, October 15, 2005 

Jacked It!

Everyone else is doing it . . . why not me? I jacked this one from ORGANIZED NOISE who jacked it from DAZZLE ME who jacked it from XQUIZZYT1. Enjoy...

LAST...
Movie you watched: The Gospel
Movie you bought: Ray
Song you listened to:
"Missing You" by Case
CD you bought:
Sign O' The Times - Prince
CD you listened to:
My own compilation entitled - "Love Songs I"
Person you've called:
him
Person that's called you:
My sister - Dionne
TV show you watched:
Cold Case Files on A&E

DO...
You have a crush on someone:
Oh, yeah! Most definitely!
You wish you could live somewhere else:
Umm, not really. Unless you count wanting to own my home.
You believe in online dating:
Yes.
Others find you attractive:
Yes.
You want more piercings: No.
You like roller coasters :
Oh, yeah! Most definitely!
You write in cursive or print:
Print - and all caps at that.

FOR OR AGAINST...
Long distance relationships:
Not sure.
People:
For some; against others.
Gay/lesbian relationships:
Don't know. Never been in one. For real? Yes - everybody needs love.

HAVE YOU...
Ever cried over a boy:
Yes.
Ever cried over a girl:
Yes.
Ever lied to someone:
No. (Okay, so that's a lie.)
Ever been in a fist fight:
Umm-hmm.

WHAT...
Shampoo do you use: Pantene for Women of Color
Shoes do you wear:
All. Size 10. Please send more...
Are you scared of:
Statues. Don't ask.

NUMBER...
of times I have been in love? :
Not sure anymore.
I have had my heart broken? :
None yet. First time might be on the horizon, though.
of hearts I have broken? : Don't know; don't hang around long enough.
of times my name has appeared in the paper? :
Can't count that high. All-City, All-State athlete in three sports for four years in high school. Who's yo' Mama now?!
of things in my past that I regret? :
Zero - I learned (or covered up) from all of them.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
Pretty :
Cute, not pretty.
Funny :
Nope.
Hot :
Yep.
Friendly :
Not particularly.
Amusing :
I amuse myself all the time.
Ugly : Cute, not ugly.
Loveable :
That remains to be seen. But Jesus loves me!
Caring :
Yes.
Very Sweet: Hahahahahahaha! Not hardly; you obviously haven't met me.
Dorky : Why you asking? Because I wear glassses and read comic books and watch Cartoon Network, A&E and TLC? Huh, what you trying to say?

FAVORITE...
4 letter word :
Daaaaayum!
Actor/actress :
I can't narrow it down to one - Samuel L. Jackson, LL Cool J, Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, Ludacris, Terrance Howard, Harold Perrineau, Lawrence Fishburn, Mickey Rourke, Nicolas Cage...
Cartoon :
What's with all the hard questions?! I CAN'T narrow it down - Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Family Guy, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Justice League, Batman...
Cereal :
Okay, you really have to stop with the difficult questions! I CAN'T NARROW IT DOWN! Frosted Mini Wheats, Honeynut Cheerios, Rice Chex, Captain Crunch, AppleJacks, Frosted Flakes...
Chewing gum : Extra Winterfresh
Color(s) : Black
Day of the week :
Tuesday
Least fave day :
Wednesday - quickly becoming Thursday, though. That dayum principal's class!
Flower : Black Orchid
Jelly flavor :
Grape
Jewelry :
All
Summer/Winter :
Summer

WHO LAST...
Slept in your bed :
Hahahahahahahaha! Besides me? No one. Now I'm mad.
Saw you cry : him
Made you cry:
him
Yelled at you : him
Sent you an email:
Elverta

HAVE YOU EVER...
Said "I love you" and meant it? :
Yes
Kept a secret from everyone :
Yes, even from myself and I'm still trying to get me to tell me. "Tell me!" "No!" "Come on! Tell me." "Nope - not gonna."
Cried during a movie :
Yes.
Planned your week based on the TV :
Uh, no - that's my sister Dionne.
Been backstage :
Yes
Been to New York :
No - still waiting on an invite. hint hint
Been to California :
Yes
Hawaii :
No
China :
No
Canada :
No
Europe :
Yes
Asia :
No
South America :
No
Africa :
No

This or That?...
Apples or bananas? : Pomogranates
Blue or red? : Purple

Walmart or Target? : Walmart
Spring or Fall? : Spring
What are you gonna do after you finish this? :
Probably go to bed and touch myself. Just kidding! (Maybe...)
Was the last meal you ate? :
Collard greens and pork chops.
Are you bored? :
No, but I gotta headache from all those hard questions!
Last noise you heard? : My nails on the keyboard.
Last smell you sniffed? : Salsa

Friendship/Love...
Do you believe in love at first sight? : Love, no. Lust, yeah.
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? : Yes - one set of twins. (That would equal two.)
Most important thing to you in a friendship is : Loyalty.

Other Info ...
Do you speak any other languages? : Yes
Last book you read? :
Something boring for school. Oh wait! Shopgirl! I read Shopgirl!
Thing in your bedroom you like? : My bed.
Your Nickname(s) : "T"- my sister; "Tone" - my brothers; "Tonee C" - my papa; "Hey you" - my other friends; "Miss" - my students; "Babee" - all the old people at church.
Initials :
AMC (Yeah, like the movie theater - you got something smart to say, huh? I didn't think so!)
How old do you look? : Old enough
.
How old do you act? : Not old enough.
Glasses/Contacts : Glasses
Braces : No
Do you have any pets? : Nope
You get embarrassed : Yes
What makes you happy? : God, licorice, sleep, and him.
What upsets you? : God, not being able to eat licorice, not getting sleep, and him. Oh, and mistreating a child.

Finish the sentence...
I Love to...
sleep.
I Miss...
him.
I Want to be... Queen of a small, rich, self-sustaining, tropical country.
I'd Never... say never.
I Am Tired of... working with idiots.
I Will Always... work with idiots.

Beautifully done ma! I enjoyed your answers...and they say I'm funny:)

the Dork answer was hee-larry-us!

*shhhhh...I might have to jack this myself...*

I've been jacked. I'm calling the po-lice.

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates