« Home | He makes me wet » | Angel in a Box » | Bread of Heaven » | Guest Appearance I » | Bringing Tears » | Hosea » | $95.22 » | Zakee » | Fetish » | He didn't ask the right question » 

Sunday, August 28, 2005 

21 questions (give or take 35)

So I'm checking out this new blog world and I came across someone who did this. I liked it so much I copped it. Hey, just telling the truth and shaming the devil. Wrote a song about it... wanna hear it.. here it go...

Random Facts
1. Nervous habits?
I don't look people in the eye.
2. Are you double jointed?
I wish!
3. Can you roll your tongue?
Nope - but I'm still sexy anyway.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
My father is Gerald Ivan (that would be a "yes").
5. Can you blow spit bubbles?
Umm, never tried. Grandma woulda slapped me into 2010.
6. Can you cross your eyes?
Of course! Who can't?
7. Tattoos?
One tiny faded one. May expand in the future though...
8. Piercings?
Two each ear and my navel (think that one's closed however).
9. Do you make your bed daily?
I barely make it weekly when I change the linen. (I should get a maid for that.)

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first?
The right. No... the left... no, the right... how should I know, I'm usually half asleep!
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
No, Grandma took care of the shoe throwin' in our house
12. On the average, how much money do you carry?
Cash? They still make that stuff?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My ankle bracelet, a cross-of some kind-around my neck, at least one bracelet and thin gold wedding bands on my right thumb and ring finger.
14. Favorite piece of clothing?
I can only pick one?! Well, whatever it is, it's leather.

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl with a spoon.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam?
Yes, way back.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food?
That would be a "no." Hello! Black woman here!
18. How many cereals in your cabinet?
6 or 7 - I lost count.
19. What's your favorite beverage?
Water.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
White Castle.
21. Do you cook?
Oh, yes!

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth?
Whatever!! Next question!
23. Hair drying method?
Blowdryer with pic attachment - otherwise it's curly city!
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?
No - I got natural highlights.
25. Do you swear?
Only when I'm annoyed.
26. Do you ever spit?
Can't - no matter how hard I try.

FAVORITES
27. Animal?
Jaguar / Panther.
28. Food?
Chinese and/or seafood.
29. Month?
October.
30. Day?
Tuesday.
31. Cartoon?
Oooh, you gon' git it now... Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Transformers, Thundercats, Justice League Unlimited, Harvey Birdman - Attorney at Law, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed, Edd and Eddy... I could keep going but I'd never finish the other questions.
32. Shoe brand?
Nike.
33. Subject in school?
History, writing, literature, chemistry, algebra, statistics and trig.
34. Color?
Black
35. Sport?
Basketball
36. TV shows?
See #31 and Law & Order (all), Stargate SG-1, Battlestar Galactica, and CSI.
37. Thing to do in the spring?
Put away my leather clothing.
38. Thing to do in the summer?
Miss wearing my leather clothing. Oh, and hang out with friends, sleep in and travel.
39. Thing to do in the autumn?
Unpack my leather clothing.
40. Thing to do in the winter?
Wear my leather clothing. And cuddle by a fire in silk pajamas.

IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player?
Roy Hargrove
42. Person you talk most on the phone with?
He knows...
43. Reading?
Student work, textbooks and the Bible.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors?
Mmm-hmm, I'm fat but I'm sexy as all outdoors.
45. What color is your bedroom?
Black and biege.
46. Do you use an alarm clock?
Yes or I'd never get to work on time.
47. Window seat or aisle?
Aisle. I got loooooong legs.

DUMB
48. What's your sleeping position?
On my stomach in the middle of the bed, spread eagle.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
Yes... I use a down comforter year round.
50. Do you snore?
Don't know - I'm asleep.
51. Do you sleepwalk?
Not by habit.
52. Do you talk in your sleep?
So I've been told...
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, a purple teddybear - I can't be in the bed alone and since no men are applying for the job...
54. How about with the light on?
No light.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?
Radio - hard to sleep in silence.
56. Last interesting person you met?
I don't know. It's all about me. Deal with it.

you stole this. Interesting answers though...

I admitted to my thievery so I get probation... this time.

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates