« Home | $95.22 » | Zakee » | Fetish » | He didn't ask the right question » | Letter of Interludes » | Y chromosome » | Getting’ in the Zone » | Father's Day » | Oh my Gawd! » | I Love Me Some Ray » 

Saturday, August 06, 2005 

Hosea

I'm running on the verge
The verge of depression
Some days, some moments, I tip over into it
But mostly
I'm running as fast as I can
Just to toe the line
I can't stop to breathe
I can't stop to think
I can't stop to feel
I can't stop...
And I am so tired
I want to rest
I want to find rest
I want to get lost in rest
I don't have the strength to keep running
I don't have the stamina
I don't have the breath
I don't have the desire
I can't do this
I can't finish this race
I'm sorry God
I can't be Hosea
I just can't
I'm so sorry...
but I can't

toneec42 copyright august 2005

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates