« Home | I Love Me Some Ray » | Adult Eyes » | Lesson learned » 

Friday, July 15, 2005 

Oh my Gawd!

Let's face it... I'm fat. Yep it's true, I'm fat. I could put a but here (not to be confused with a butt)... but I'm 36 years old... but I had surgery a year ago and just started working out again... but I'm so busy with work and other things I don't have time to workout... but I've always been the amazon woman type (at least in my own mind)... but I... but I... but I...

But I'm fat. And I'm fat in a place I just can't take it - around my middle. I've always been busty. Always had an ass. Finally developed hips in high school. But I (there's another "but I") have never had a thick middle. A full waistline. And it's an obvious waistline. Today while facilitating a teacher training, a participant came up during break to thank us for the job we're doing and to somewhat apologize for some of her colleagues' behavior. Anyway as she was wrapping up she said, "And I really don't know how you do it being pregnant. My sister... blah, blah, blah"

What? Huh? Pregnant? I look pregnant to you?! Oh my Gawd! I do look pregnant. I look like I'm 6 or 7 months pregnant. And the tops I wore, yesterday and today, don't help matters! I'm fat.

But here's the real deep seated issue. I'm engaged to be married. And he wants a baby right away. So you know what that means... there goes the waistline. I want a baby. I want a family. But I never knew I was so vain about my waistline until now. What am I going to do when I do get pregnant? I might need therapy. I might need drug therapy. I'll definately need prayer... because I'll be fat.

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates