« Home | 21 questions (give or take 35) » | He makes me wet » | Angel in a Box » | Bread of Heaven » | Guest Appearance I » | Bringing Tears » | Hosea » | $95.22 » | Zakee » | Fetish » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Someone Finally Found Me!

Someone finally found my blog, made a comment, and tagged me! Thanks Nameliar! So here we go...

Seven things I plan to do before I die...

1. Visit Greece
2. Make love to my wonderful husband overlooking the ocean in Greece (Honey, I'm waiting... where the hell are you?!)
3. Visit Egypt
4. Make love to my wonderful, sexy husband overlooking the pyramids
5. Nurse the baby given to me by my wonderful, sexy, strong husband
6. See the Holy City
7. Walk in the Jordan River

Things I Can Do...

1. Make you smile
2. Make you laugh out loud
3. Make you cry
4. Make you hot and hard, then soft and then hard again without coming up for air (if you're a guy)
5. Make you feel loved and cherished
6. Work and play well with 8th graders
7. Run with scissors

Things I Can't Do...

1. Lose my faith
2. Repay my debt for salvation
3. Enough for my God
4. Enough for my (future) family
5. Roll my tongue (But I'm still sexy anyway!)
6. Stay angry
7. Sweat the small stuff

Things I Say The Most...

1. Whatever!
2. What-the-fuck-ever!
3. You stoopid!
4. You ain't right...
5. .... since Moses was in the basket
6. ... as all outdoors
7. Shut up! (As in "get out of here with that")

Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex...

1. Spirituality (Pray for me, honey.)
2. Intelligence (Talk to me, baby.)
3. Sense of humor (Make me laugh so hard I throw up, boo.)
4. Sensuality (Ummm, caress me... right.... there...)
5. Teeth (Smile for me, darling.)
6. Hands (Oh, yes! Touch me, Papi!)
7. Eyes (Give me that look, daddy...)

Celebrity Crushes... (in no particular order)

1. Gary Dourdan (With or without the locs, this man is the man! Even if he is a little on the lighter side of the color wheel.)
2. Christopher Judge (Now that's and ET I can cling too!)
3. Michael Jordan (He might not be the finest brotha, but there's no doubt he's sexy as hell!)
4. Keanu Reeves (Got mix it up just a little bit. He got enough flavor to slip under the wire.)
5. Mekhi Pfieffer (A refined rough-neck for ya!)
6. Terrance Howard (I love a man who's passionate about his work.)
7. A new, up and coming talent, but ssshhhh... I can't name names right now.

So now, in the spirit of which I received it, tag y'all it!

Keanu Reeves sux.

That's not nice chrome...he is a little dark(as in behavior not color..lol)but he is one hell of an actor.

Why you gotta be hatin' on Keanu? He just a brotha of another color... Thanks for backing me up nameliar!

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates