« Home | Commander Log - Stardate 61635.1: Girl Status » | Commander Log - Stardate 61589.7: Vacation » | Commander Log - Stardate 61480.1 » | Commander Log - Stardate 61466 » | I'm Back! » | Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow » | My Savior » | Catching My Breath - Part IV » | Guest Appearance VI » | Another Wedding » 

Monday, July 07, 2008 

Commander Log - Stardate 61981.4: Neophyte

So hard, so hard
So hard to be a Delta
It's so hard, so hard

To be a Delta,

So hard, so hard

To be a D-S-T

I'm tellin' ya honey!

- Delta Chant





On April 26, 2008
Twenty Timeless Shades of Essence crossed into Delta sisterhood! A few of us are pictured above. (That's me, third from the left.)

The pledge period was an amazing, educational and exhausting experience. Oh, but how I am enjoying the sisterhood! To be linked to so many powerful, spiritual, and positive Black women is awe-inspiring. The feelings of love and support are overwhelming sometimes but very welcome. As a Neophyte I have a lot to learn, but I am excited to spend the rest of my life doing it.

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates