« Home | Mission 5 Report - "187" » | Mission 1 Report - Operation "Gin" » | Secret Mission of a Diva » | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » | Back in Black » | Gettin' the Heck Outta Dodge! » | Facets » | I want you » | Frustration vs Fatigue » | Guest Appearance III » 

Friday, October 07, 2005 

just because...

(Inspired by him)

Just because I miss you so much...

It's late. I just got back from a movie with my friends. It wasn't a great movie but I am happy it made it to the big screen. As I sat there I wanted you to be sitting beside me so I could lean over and say, "Oh yeah, I'm writing a screenplay because it can't be worse than this," or "Okay, you write the script and I'll direct because it can't be worse than this." I wanted you beside me. Just because I miss you so much.

I thought, maybe, after we finally had our time together the craving would be satisfied. I wouldn't need the fix of you as much. But it backfired; the craving now tries to consume me. My bed has never felt so empty; my life so isolated. There is so much I want to share with you. I find myself looking for you in everything. Just because I miss you so much.

I knew it was only for a weekend. I knew it was to be "no strings attached." Now I realize "Oops, I left something there." You gave me a wonderful memory to pull out and dust off when the nights become lonely. But the pain of loss overshadows the joy of our time together. I can't bear to reminisce yet. Just because I miss you so much.

I want to call you, but I can't. It's late. You're busy. I should be busy. The strings need to be cut. Our worlds, our lives, pull us farther apart. But I keep looking back... hoping you will too. Just because I miss you so much.

Are you in love?

KZ

I would think so Z...:)

That was so from the heart Tonee...it is wonderful. As I was reading it I felt love in your words...Sometimes it's the things we don't say...:)

Wonderful!

Yeah, that's love. In the worst way.

Zed, Dee and Hassan,

Sad but true, I guess I am. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. As members of the command y'all are sworn to secrecy. :)

That shit is sweet. I remember those feelings. It's been awhile.

KZ

Post a Comment
Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates