« Home | Why Y'all Ain't Say Something!?! » | Back in Black » | Gettin' the Heck Outta Dodge! » | Facets » | I want you » | Frustration vs Fatigue » | Guest Appearance III » | Someone Finally Found Me! » | 21 questions (give or take 35) » | He makes me wet » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Secret Mission of a Diva

"It's been a long time..."

Yeah, the Diva Commander had to step away and handle a secret mission or two (or three or four - she's lost count now). Okay so they weren't so secret as I am about to divulge them for you here. But be warned, if you tell anyone I WILL have you killed and disavow any knowledge of your existence. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Most times when my world gets crazy I just go into action mode. I soldier up and handle what needs to be handled at that time. Processing comes later. That's what I'm coming out of now. I've been acting, now it's time to process. So look for it this weekend; I plan to regale you with my exploits, giving you enough fodder to light your imagination and fuel your fantasies until Christmas. Just let me get out of my diva uniform and get comfortable before I file my mission reports.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world - who left my control room such a mess?! Those dang wanna-be divas, can't leave them alone for a minute!

P.S. I just have to say quickly, him and I finally met up in person and my world will never be the same again. More on that later.

Yahoo! Avatars

About me

  • I'm toneec42
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from toneec42. Make your own badge here.
  • Blogger Templates
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates